Note: Thanks to Juan for organizing league this year. RSVP for this Facebook event for all the latest updates.
Summer League is only three weeks away! Woot!!!… Please register online (full instructions below), and be sure to invite your friends to register as well. All levels are welcome to this coed league!
Here’s the summary:
Dates: Wednesdays from June 17st, 2012 – July 31st, 2012 (Note: Unlike previously advertised, Summer League will be Wednesdays only, not Monday AND Wednesdays).
Time: 7:00-930 PM
Fields: Accacia Park in Henderson, 50 Casa Del Fuego Street Henderson, NV 89012
Cost: Only $15
Teams: We’re planning for 4 teams. Our main goal is to have as even teams as possible so each game is competitive. No team signups are allowed. Message Juan directly if you have any special requests.
****You will first need to have an online account with the City of Henderson****
-IF YOU DO NOT have an account already established, proceed with instructions below, starting with number 1.
-IF YOU DO have an account already previously established, proceed with the instructions below starting with number 4.
2. Click “Create New Account” and proceed with answering all the questions to register a new account. (NOTE: After registering a new account online, your account must be approved, which can take up to three days.To expedite this approval process, you can call the front office after registering your account online, at 702-267-4122.
3. After your account has been registered online and subsequently approved, you will have your Username and password, which will allow you to sign in and proceed with summer league sign up!
5. Click “Register now”
6. After signing in, click “Browse Activities”
7. In the “Activity Number Search” space, input “623165-00,” which is the Henderson Ultimate Summer League activity number.
8. Click “Search”
9. Click “Add to Cart”
10. Click “Enroll Now”
11. Read and Agree to Liability Waiver
12. Proceed to checkout with payment.
In Person at the Sports Office (702-267-5717)
298 Arroyo Grande Blvd. Henderson, NV 89014
Entrance is off of American Pacific